Communications | North America / Remote
What You’ll Do
- Develop, Design, and Conduct Seminars/Workshops/Individual Training for new and existing employees
- Create an eLearning curriculum inclusive of assessments and certifications
- Create and schedule training courses
- Administer courses, surveys, register participants, analyze, and report on training
- Build relationships with managers and employees in order counsel and provide guidance to managers on employee professional development
- Recommend improvements and ways to streamline training sessions and methods
- Report on training activities to leadership
- Perform needs analysis and make training recommendations.
- Evaluates learner performance, provides feedback, and develops learner remediation plans.
- Participates in continuing professional development programs as appropriate.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
What We’re Looking For
- 1 to 3 years’ experience delivering training in a corporate environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or related field
- Experience building content and effectively delivering training curriculum required
- Experience developing and updating training materials & courses.
- Experience facilitating in-person, web-based and one-on-one training sessions.
- Experience with learning-project implementation in support of strategic change initiatives.
- Experience with scheduling classes, organizing enrollment, reporting metrics, and other related administrative tasks.
- Preparation of training location by ensuring all materials, tools, technical equipment, and resources needed are available to effectively administer training.
- Designs presentations and tools using MS Office- excel, word, PowerPoint